AIM
Billy3698

Rising to the Top Rising to the Top

smooth

smooth. and also relaxing. sounds like space lol nice job ;D check out my songs!

SineRider responds:

Thank you for the review.

Flame Dancer Flame Dancer

great stuff

sure. im a beginner but i learn fast. but this is even faster! my god this is good for a female in newgrounds :P

check out my songs!

Sexy-Jess88 responds:

'good for a female'! lol. its like that is it? :P
i'll be happy to look at your music!

-Tears Of Heaven- -Tears Of Heaven-

awesome

great stuff. excellent beats. i saw you in audio advertisements, so i decided to check you out.

Overall - excellent.

Check out my songs!

Greeksta-69 responds:

thanks man il go check your stuff right now

infection zero infection zero

good

its very calm and unique. nice bells in the backround there. they were cool. the beat was NOT original, lots of people use it, but it sounds cool with this song. great job on this one. oh, and if you have time, check out my stuff. cya!

XI-Duerah XI-Duerah

sorry for taking a while to review..

this is really cool my man. nice drums. i really liked the fxs you used with the instruments. nice song. the beginning sounded ambient =P but i guess this is trance alright. nice song dude, i really enjoy it. Btw, thanx for your review. cya!

Gerudo Valley-LOZ Ocar ofTime Gerudo Valley-LOZ Ocar ofTime

very cool

i really like this. nice bongos. the synth was very catchy. nice piano melodies too. i could see this song in a icescaking ring in a tournament. awesome song. check out my songs too!

Check This Out-conjoined Check This Out-conjoined

I LIKE IT!

GREAT COMPOSTION MY FRIEND! I LOVE IT! GREAT PADS TOO! NICE BEAT! CHECK OUT MY SONG PLEASE! SEE YOU BACK MY FRIEND!!

Artzcrator responds:

thnx my friend :P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
glad ya like it!! contact me! :)
Artzcreator1@hotmail.com
an i will listen 2 sum of ur wrk!!
:D thnx 4 da review :)

G0RtH - Sweet Conversation [2] G0RtH - Sweet Conversation [2]

EXCELLENT!

GREAT COMPOSTION MY FRIEND! I LIKE IT ALOT. EVERYTHING WAS GREAT! CHECK OUT MY SONG TOO!!

G0RtH responds:

Thank you!

Healing Healing

GREAT COMPOSTION!

EXCELLENT! VERY COOL! EVERYTHINGS GREAT! CHECK OUT MY SONG!

impossible short impossible short

GREAT!

THIS IS SO COOL! IM PUTTING YOU ON MY BOOKMARKS! LOVE TO HEAR MORE! CHECK OUT MY SONG TOO!